Monday, December 28, 2009

Comments only?

I'm just very curious, why do people on MySpace prefer comments over messages? I've come across people who've threatened to block people if they send them a message instead of a comment. What's the difference? I personally don't care, as long as you can communicate, what's the difference?



Comments only?

It's because people want a lot of friends and a lot of comments. To make them seem like they are "cool" or "popular" on myspace. I personally dont care either.



Comments only?

well i like comments better than messages cuz it actually shows up on my page. lol.



Comments only?

they just wanna have a lot of friends and comments



Comments only?

I don't get it either. I do too though. I used to do all of it through messages. Maybe its so they will have alot of comments.



Comments only?

Because no one sees how many messages you get, but people see all your comments. It's sort of a ego thing. I don't care. I actually prefer comments more, though. I don't know why

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd