Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Show "Add comment" button on myspace profile??

On my myspace profile there is no "Add Comment" button at the top of my comments. There's one all the way at the bottom of the comment but i want it at the top. All my friends have them at the top of their comments so why isn't there one on mine?? Thanks for the help.



Show "Add comment" button on myspace profile??

I was going crazy trying to find out why I didn't have an add comment link next to view/edit comments...but when you are viewing your own profile, you can't see 'add comment' link, because you are on your own profile. My cousin pointed this out to me, and said when she goes to hers, she can't see hers, but when she goes to mine, she can see mine. So relax...it's supposed to be like that! LOL ; )



Show "Add comment" button on myspace profile??

it probably has to do with the layout you have



you can put this code on your profile where you want it and it will make a link to comment you:



%26lt;a href=http://comment.myspace.com/index.cf... comment%26lt;/a%26gt;

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd