Monday, December 28, 2009

I have a friend on myspace that does not appear in my list. How can I remove friend and back later?

Obviously, I cannot delete the friend from Edit Friends because she does not appear there. I know there is code that you can put in the URL bar to remove a friend but I cannot find it.



I know she is a friend because I cannot add her as a friend (Myspace says I am already a friend). However, if I try adding a comment, Myspace claims I am not a friend. Need the code to remove friend. Thanks!



I have a friend on myspace that does not appear in my list. How can I remove friend and back later?

On your homepage under "My Mail" click on "Friend Requests" and "Sent Requests". You can cancel your friend requests from here.



If the person is not showing on your friends list this means that they have not accepted your friend request.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd