Monday, December 28, 2009

For myspace?

How do people on myspace write comments in colored text? Or bold and all that stuff.



For myspace?

%26lt;font color=Blue%26gt; or what eva color



%26lt;font size=5%26gt; or what eva size



%26lt;font face=Bold%26gt;



%26lt;font face=script%26gt; or what eva font u want..



u put those codes BEFORE u write.....also to center ur text its...%26lt;center%26gt;



For myspace?

No Problem, Let me know if u need any more codes.... Report It



For myspace?

bold



is %26lt;b%26gt;



but color idk



For myspace?

click on edit and put the code for font colors in the about me section



For myspace?

I asked my friend and she wouldn't tell me how...or moreover, she wouldn't answer my question. But I wanna know how too!



Good luck finding out the answer! Along with me! :-D



For myspace?

go to freecodesource.com theres all kinds of codes for myspace and also it shows u how to make words big just type what u want where it says text here and then copy and paste

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd