Wednesday, December 23, 2009

How do i put a picture on the background of my comment box? myspace =] lol?

yea how do do tht.



i wanna make a comment box n put one of my picz.



hw do i do tht?



MYSPACE



How do i put a picture on the background of my comment box? myspace =] lol?

OK first you have to go to photobucket.com and upload your picture there. Leave your self logged in and go to pimpmyprofile.com, Once it is open. click on the generators tap at top right let it open and select the my space table comment generator on the right middle side of the page. When that page opens go to the middle of the page and it says...UPLOAD IMAGE, in orange text, click it and your photobucket account should pop up if not you may have to sign in, it will tell you. Pick the image you want to use and copy the url under the picture it in the box beside the words image URL above it and then go to the bottom of that page and click preview it. It should come up in the box and then you can use the other stuff they have there to change the text and the colors. When your done hit the Use it tab It should give you the code, then cut and copy it to your my space page.



Hope this helps! If not let me know and I will re-word it better.



How do i put a picture on the background of my comment box? myspace =] lol?

Here you go:



http://alexbeeonmyspace.blogspot.com/200...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd