Monday, December 28, 2009

MYSPACE help? how do i delete a comment that will not allow me to do so?

hey, recently some one hacked my myspace by plaching a comment on my page. within the comment was a texteria box. now reguarly you can delete comments and make the spaming go away but in this case because the comment has a texteria type box there is no DELETE COMMENT button! This has caused me not able to view my previous comments that have been left before this one.. It seems that all my comments are IN a texteria box in html form located within the comment!~! sounds strange but dose anyone know how i can DELETE this comment and get my comments back to normal?! please help me im stuck!! thank you



MYSPACE help? how do i delete a comment that will not allow me to do so?

This article "MYSPACE ANNOUNCES LEGAL ACTION AGAINST SPAMMERS" has instructions on how to remove them.



http://profilefreebies.com/features/arti...



Justin C, that's not a really good solution to remove one comment. That will simply stop people from posting HTML comments in the future. But, you are partially right, though, because the HTML comment is what is causing the problem. By the way, what do you mean by 'hacked'? Please let me know.



MYSPACE help? how do i delete a comment that will not allow me to do so?

Go into "Account Settings", and then go to "Profile Settings". Then make sure that the "Disable HTML Profile Comments" is checked. This should remove any malicious HTML code in your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd