Monday, December 28, 2009

I Can't Seem To Comment Someone On Myspace...?

I've been having this problem for a few months now and myspace's technical group just sends me automated answers sending an email on how to comment people regularly. Pretty much the dumbed down version. But anyways. I seem to have a problem that hasn't been fixed. I have only ONE friend on myspace I can't seem to comment, and it's my top friend. I can't message or comment, but I CAN picture comment. Every time I try to comment him, it just takes me to the page you see after you send a comment, the whole "your comment has been posted!". But I didn't get a comment box to type in. And when I try to send a message, it says I have to be his friend. And we're obviously friends! He's in my top friends! Please help D:.



I Can't Seem To Comment Someone On Myspace...?

if you have try everything, the best thing you can do is cancel your myspace and do a new one because maybe your page has and error that cant be solved.



I Can't Seem To Comment Someone On Myspace...?

Are you sure he has you listed as his friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd